“The Banker” (Korean: 더 뱅커) released on 27 March, 2019 on MBC and is available to watch online on Viki.
Korean drama “The Banker” will tell the story of an honest banker No Dae-ho (Kim Sang-joong), who tries to fight corruption.
Earlier No Dae Ho used to work as a branch manager of Daehan Bank which is located in a small city. When the branch was about to shutdown surprisingly No Dae Ho gets promoted to an auditor at the bank’s headquarters in Seoul. There he faces corruption and fights for it.
- Kim Sang-joong as Noh Dae-ho
- Chae Shi-ra as Han Soo-ji
- Yoo Dong-geun as Kang Sam-do
- Kim Tae-woo as Lee Hae-gon
Kdrama “The Banker” will have a total of 36 episodes.
- This drama is based on the Japanese manga “Kansayaku Nozaki Shuhei” which was written by “Ryouka Shuu” and illustrated by “Shigeru Noda” from 1998 to 2002.
- The drama held first script reading on January 30, 2019.
- Kim Sang Joong previously starred in Korean drama “The Rebel” (2017).
- Chae Shi Ra previously starred in drama “Goodbye to Goodbye” (2018).
- Yoo Dong Geun previously starred in drama “Marry Me Now” (2018).
- Kim Tae Woo previously starred in drama “Romance Is a Bonus Book” (2019).